Sunday, April 13, 2025

Graduation

I did it!! 20 years in the making, I graduated college! I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with a degree in Elementary Education.

It has been a trying four years. Lots of driving to and from Rexburg, countless assignments and endless juggling balance school and family. I am so proud of myself for not only finishing, but finishing with straight A’s.

I could not have done it without the support of my family. They were so helpful and understanding. The boys were great to get ready for school in the morning so I could get myself ready. They spent lots of afternoons alone as I drove home from Rexburg. They helped me with my homework and encouraged me when I wanted to quit.

Scott was an amazing help as well. He picked up the slack at home, stayed home with sick kids, and was my biggest cheerleader along the way. I’m so thankful for him.

Graduation Day was great. Jodie took some beautiful pictures to help remember the day. We did the graduation thing and then went out to dinner with the whole family, grandparents and all. It was fun spending time with everyone!

No comments: