Christmas day was wonderful! After a rough couple of days, we had a beautiful day together. The boys were so appreciative of their gifts and it was fun spoiling them. It was just what my heart needed.
We went to my parent's for dinner and again, had a great time. We are so blessed to be a part of the Mennear Clan. My parent's house is their home away from home and they love spending time there. Especially with their new puppy, Tank.
I love Christmas. I appreciate our Savior, Jesus Christ, and Heavenly Father for allowing him to come to this earth. We didn't spend as much time speaking of Him this year as I would have liked, but we made it a point to talk to the kids about how his birth and death are the only lasting gifts we will ever receive. And I was proud of us for that. I hope my kids never doubt the testimony of their parents. We love our Savior Jesus Christ. Though Christmas was perfect this year, it rarely is, He is perfect and through him, we get to try again. And I'll be grateful for that forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment