Sunday, October 15, 2023

Goodbye Ashton

We brought the trailer home from Ashton. It's always sad when the camping season comes to an end. Beckett had a morning football game in Rexburg and we continued North after it was over. We stopped at Wendy's on the way and I had to take a picture of our family crammed in the truck, trying to eat our food. The kids are getting bigger and I have a feeling these days of filling the truck are going to be coming to an end. As the kids get older and bigger, their lives get busier and their schedules are different. I'm sure in the near future we'll be taking up two cars, or someone will have to stay home, or  a number of different reasons that we won't be together. And what's not pictured, is the two big dogs in the back. I know I'm going to look back and cherish these days when we all rode to Ashton together. 

We cleaned up quick and Tayden spent the rest of the day fishing. He didn't catch anything until I walked down to get him. It was fun to watch him catch his last Ashton fish of the season. The weather was perfect, the colors were beautiful and the water was still. It was a wonderful ending to a wonderful season. 


















 

No comments: