Saturday, December 25, 2021

Mat and Savana

 Scott surprised me with an early Christmas gift this year and took me to the Mat and Savana Shaw Christmas concert in Salt Lake. Mat and Savana are a daddy-daughter duo that I've been following since covid. I really love their music and Scott didn't miss a beat when he order tickets. 

The concert was great, but it was so awesome spending the whole day with my husband. We haven't been able to do that for a long time and it was wonderful. I love this man of mine so much. I don't remember life without him. He is part of me and to get him all to myself filled my cup. 

This concert was also a testament to the village we have around us that is willing to help and love our kids. My parents took the two littles and played with them all day. Dave and Cheryl took the older boys and played chauffeur getting Beckett to his basketball tournament in Pocatello, spoiling them both between games. Then, the Snarrs brought them back home after the tournament. They fed both boys and let Beckett hang out while Tayden went to a Christmas party with friends. Our day would not have been possible without the help of others.





No comments: