Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Basement Demolition

 It's just not break without a little project. And by little, I mean tearing down half the basement. We have had plans to connect the basement to the spare bedroom for a couple of years and decided this was a great time to start. Because we didn't know if the wall was load-bearing or not, we had to follow our plan backward. Originally, we wanted to finish the spare bedroom and then connect it to the family room. But we had to tear down the wall first, so we'll be living in a construction zone for a while. We don't mind though. We are loving the extra space and can't wait to see it finished. Scott is such a handyman man and I love watching him work. If he doesn't know how to do something, he watches youtube and figures it out. I mean seriously, my husband is as good as they come. 



















No comments: