We were lucky enough to attend the Pocatello Idaho Temple open house on Friday. It was such a great day.
We took the trailer down to Inkom in preparation for hunting, so that meant we took the truck. The truck is always a little crowded, but the kids are great travelers. Taking the truck means Cache is up front with Scott and I. He always wants to hold my hand. I hope that never ever changes. The other kids were great too. Beckett and Kyle played the whole way down and Tayden just hung out. Some people think we are crazy that we don't supply the kids with stuff to do during car trips, but I love the chance it gives us to connect.
It was so cold Friday. It rained most the day and the wind was blowing. I wasn't near as prepared as I should have been and not one of my kids had coats. We were chilly. But that didn't stop be from getting a few pictures.
The Temple was incredible. The inside was beautiful and held such an amazing peace. I can't believe my hometown has a temple! Growing up, there was only one temple (the Idaho Falls) down the I-15 strip, now there are three with another being built in Rexburg. It's so neat to watch these temples be constructed and watching the gospel grow. I love the temple and am so grateful for the peace and answers we find there. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has provided a place for us to make covenants with him so we can return to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment