Cache turned nine this week! Time has gone so fast with this little boy, but at the same time, I feel like he's been nine forever! Caches birthday was pretty low key. He went to school and I picked him up for lunch. He chose McDonalds and insisted on ordering by himself. He came and played in the snow the rest of the day. Oh yeah, that's right. It snowed NINE inches on his birthday eve. When Scott got home we finally opened his gift and he was thrilled with his new game, Subnautica.
Cache is a joy to be around. He is loud and loves to talk, and is so excited about whatever he is on his mind. He is learning to sit still, though he is far from perfecting it. He still loves spiders and tells anyone willing to listen about his tarantula. He is super smart and it's not uncommon to find him reading a book. He isn't driven by sports like his brothers but likes them well enough. Cache is kind and loyal and always willing to hold my hand. I love this boy more than you can ever imagine and I am so lucky to call him son.
No comments:
Post a Comment