The Yeti made a nice hunting addition this year. We bought this particular kind of ATV with hunting in mind and I was happy to see get put to use. Plus, nobody was complaining about the heated seats and heater.
Saturday, November 14, 2020
The Hunt
This years hunting season was great! At least I’ve been told, I didn’t go. However, Scott had lots of opportunities to take Tayden and even Beckett got to tag along a few times. Matt and Jen came in from Minnesota to hunt, along with Grandma and Grandpa Packard, Grandpa Great and Uncle Fred. It was a family affair this year. The boys spent nearly every weekend plus a few weekdays up on the mountain. Although Tayden wasn’t successful this year, Scott was and brought home an elk. Which I was extra graceful for because we were out of hamburger.










The Yeti made a nice hunting addition this year. We bought this particular kind of ATV with hunting in mind and I was happy to see get put to use. Plus, nobody was complaining about the heated seats and heater.





The Yeti made a nice hunting addition this year. We bought this particular kind of ATV with hunting in mind and I was happy to see get put to use. Plus, nobody was complaining about the heated seats and heater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment