-Coming out of the store one day he smelled a fast food restaurant. He said, “Smells like McDonalds! Speaking of McDonalds, I sure wish I could get some today.”
-On the way home from dropping his brothers off at school he was chatting up a storm and telling me all his plans for the day. When we got home he said with a completely serious face, “Mom, did you get all that?”
-Wondering why the snow hadn’t melted yet, Kyle said, “I think the weather people are having trouble with....you know....the snow machine.”
-I needed some fresh air the other day so I took Luna for a walk and left Kyle home with Tayden. When I got home he was on the phone through Alexa with our neighbor Jon. They were just having a causal conversation and I completely interrupted. He was a bit annoyed when I asked why he had called Jon and he told me just wanted to see who Alexa knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment