Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Last Sunbeam

Kyle joined the ranks of Primary last Sunday. He was so excited to be a sunbeam and go to big boy primary like his brothers and he had zero problem going to class by himself. I try not to focus on the fact that all of his firsts, are also all my last. Every time he reaches a milestone, its an end of an era for me. Some of those are sad, but I love our new stage of life so so much. And watching this baby of mine grow and blossom is such a privilege.





One quick funny from Ky. The other day we were out driving and past a horse in a field. It was blowing snow and miserable outside. I uttered something like, "poor horse". And he told me, "Yeah, all his friends are at the other farm. The one up the road." I asked how he knew that and he replied, "Oh, well, you know my brain? The one in my head? It makes me think really smart things." He makes me smile.




No comments: