Monday, September 17, 2018

12 years

Saturday marked twelve years of marriage for Scott and I. It’s crazy to me how much we have experienced and how much things have changed in just twelve years. We’ve lived in 2 apartments, 2 rental and 3 homes of our own. We’ve birthed 4 boys, had 4 tonsillectomys, 1 heart stent and countless trips to the doctors for well and sick checks. Together we’ve learned (and are still learning) to let the little things go and hold hands every chance we get. We know each other inside and out and at times it seems we know the other better then ourselves. Twelve years with Scott has made me a better person and I hope he could say the same. It’s only the beginning to our life together, but I feel like we’re off to a good start.

Our anniversary day was pretty low key. We watched both older boys play football, then went on a date to see the parade of homes and out to dinner. We came home and snuggled on the couch and ate ice cream treats. It was a great day. 

I love my man! 

No comments: