Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Years

Another picture-less, sorry!

2017 has been a heck of a ride. We've had our ups and our downs. Learned a lot of lessons, some easy and some hard. Scott and I have grown as a couple and we strive to continually strengthen our family and push to be better. The kids have not only grown by inches, but mentally as well. Its been good. Here are some highlights of 2017.

JANUARY:
-Tayden turned 8 and Beckett turned 6.
-Tayden participated in his first pinewood derby.
-I was called to Scouts.

FEBRUARY
-Tayden was baptized.

MARCH
-Kyle was potty trained.
-Luna got her first haircut.
-We started our cement project.

APRIL
-Ky turned 2.
-We poured cement.
-We enjoyed Easter at my parents new house.

MAY
-Scott started building the shed while I planted trees.
-We saw the monster trucks.
-Cache finished up Joy School.

JUNE
-Scott got a new truck.
-Boys got out of school for the summer.
-Baseball started.
-We attended the Idaho Falls Temple re-dedication with Tayden.

JULY
-Our favorite tradition, the Fourth of July in Inkom.
-I got my braces off.
-We saw Blue Thunder Jets.
-Turneys came to visit.
-Gages came to visit.
-Luna went swimming for the first time.
-The boys slept outside in the tent with Dad.

AUGUST
-I turned 31.
-Justin and Echo and the kids visited.
-The Great American Solar Eclipse.
-School started.

SEPTEMBER
-Primary Program.
-Warrior Run.
-Scott and I celebrated 11 years of marriage.
-Cache learned to ride his bike without training wheels.
-We harvest corn with our own hands.
-Beckett lost his first tooth.

OCTOBER
-Cache turned 5.
-Luna turned 1.
-Tayden got to go hunting for the first time and his Dad got a deer.

NOVEMBER
-Scott turned 34.
-We started our Thankful Tree.
-Scott shot an elk.

DECEMBER
-We celebrated our third Christmas in this home.
-We participated in Light the World.
-School break.

Looking back, it has been such a great year. And I am excited to see what 2018 has next!

No comments: