JULY 16 2017
Luna got to play with her mama again. She was much braver this time and they played together wonderfully.
JULY 17 2017
We headed to my moms house for the day. Kyle was unusually cranky, so my dad built him a monster truck run for his trucks. This boys has a mad love for all things mechanical, but especially monster trucks. It keep him happy for awhile and since Scott was doing homework, we decided to stay the night.
JULY 18 2017
Shortly after waking up, we found out why Ky was so cranky. He had a touch of a stomach bug. We packed up fast and headed home. It was a rough day with lots of throwing up and one sad baby.
JULY 19 2017
The best day of the week. I got my braces off! Luckily, the bug was short lived and Kyle was healthy enough to head to the neighbors while I went to my appointment. (The story behind sick Ky. Earlier in the week Jodie's kids got sick with the bug and spent a day throwing up. Clay and Jodie ending up getting it and were too sick to watch their kids, so I had them over for the day. They passed it to Kyle. So since they had already had it and were the ones that gave it to us, Jodie was happy to watch my kids so I could get to the orthodontist.)
JULY 20 2017-JULY 21 2017
Nothing but cleaning house and hanging out.
JULY 22 2017
The Blue Thunder jet show came to Idaho Falls. As soon as Scott heard about it, he bought tickets. He and Tayden went early and enjoyed the whole show. The other boys and I showed up at the tail end for the jet show. It was a fu. And different experience.
I also decided to play groomer again. Lunas scissor cut was growing out pretty scraggly, so I took the clippers to her. It worked out loads better.
JULY 23-JULY 24 2017
Our friends the Turneys came to town and stayed the night with us. It was so wonderful having them here. Seriously, it was so great. The kids played awesome together and the adults stayed up way too late enjoying the company. It was so hard saying goodbye, but that only means the friendship is so good. I love these people.
Our kids in numerical order. Tayden 8, Hannah 7, Beckett 6, Paige 5, Cache 4, Sam 3, Kyle 2, Jonathan 1.
JULY 25 2017
Looks like my prayers were answered. I prayed that nobody else would get sick until my braces were off, the air show was over and the Turneys had left. Beckett and I woke up sick.


























No comments:
Post a Comment