Scott and I scored a nice table at a yard sale a couple weeks ago. We have had the same four seater for the past eight years. And while it was great and served us well, we were ready for a table that fit our whole family. We didn't want to pay and arm and a leg since our kids are still young, but didn't want to buy a cheap one either, so when we saw this one...we knew it'd be perfect.
I recovered the chairs. Now, they match our style a little better and are easy to clean up.
Before
After
It sounds dumb, but this table has added a lot of warmth to our home. We all can eat comfortably together, the kids have a great place for coloring and projects and it's become a gathering place for great conversations. I'm in table love.
No comments:
Post a Comment