Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Last Stat

Kyle had his one year check up today. Its my last one year stat!!

He is doing well. His growth has slowed down a little bit. Probably nothing to worry about, but something we are going to watch. The doctor said its most likely because he is moving more and nursing less. And to be honest, I'm not really surprised. I knew he was a little shorter....not like Cache short, but not tall like my other two. Its kind of funny really. We have a tall and skinny (Tayden), tall and stocky (Beckett), short and skinny (Cache) and now a short and stocky (Kyle). One of each. Regardless of his stats, he is healthy. And I have learned that that is the only thing that is important. 

At one year, Kyle is 30 inches and 22 lbs. Thats 33% for weight, 25% for height, and 72% for weight for height. 

 The famous grabbing for the phone pose. 



I went to Albertsons for the case lot sale and this was the only spot let for baby. He wasn't mad about it. 

Ky is always mimicking people. It cracks me up. I was sweeping the garage and he screamed until I let him have a turn. 

We love our short and stocky little man!  


No comments: