Beckett comes up with from pretty funny stuff. Lately, I am seeing the change from three years old to an almost four year old. And it's so fun. Here are some most recents that I never want to forget.
Whenever I do something he likes, such as cuddling or giving him an extra piece of candy he tells me, "Mom, I love you clear to outer space!"
On the flip side whenever I make him mad he says, "You're always so mean to me. You never let me have any fun. Ever ever never."
He is becoming quite the story teller. He told me about sloths being nocturnal the other day. I asked him how he knew that and he said, "I saw them last week when I was looking out my window during the night time."
We bought him some new shoes and he was excited to check out how fast they were. He ran down the hall as fast as he could, biffed it and exclaimed, "Woah! These new shoes are way too fast."
If he falls or gets stuck or something similar his key phrase is always, "Uh. A little help here."
He uses Christmas as a measure of time. So he says, "I'm going to do (fill I'm blank) clear to Christmas."
I love Beckett more than you can imagine. He is a the light of my life and holds an extremely special place in my heart. I love watching him grow.

1 comment:
I love that little guy! He always makes us laugh!
Post a Comment