Remember a long long long time ago when I announced I would be doing a 30 day blogging challenge? I also announced it would take way longer than 30 days to complete. At this rate it will probably take 30 months...or years. But today, I will complete day 7. What is my dream job.
Honestly, this is so super funny. But I have always wanted to be a personal assistant. The person behind the scenes that makes everything work. Every morning at my last job my manger had a list of things she needed me to get done for the day. I loved it. I loved that she came to me to see what time her meeting was or to run to the store to grab her something. I like being busy and doing different things each day and crossing off a to do list. I'm not sure if it would correlate in real life. I'd have to work for some one ultra fabulous and without an ounce of diva, but if the circumstances were right, I think it'd be the most fun job on the planet. It's a weird dream job, but its cool, because I'm weird too.
Whats your dream job?
Seriously, leave me a comment.
I want to hear it.
3 comments:
Stace you don't know me but I grew up with Scott. I love how dedicated you are to your blog. I am going to let you know what my dream job would be, a baker. I would love to work from 12am to 6am preping everything and then be done for the day and go home to get the kids ready for the day and just be home the rest of the day and not have to worry about anything.
When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher....now I would love to be a professional traveler and do reviews on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, etc. I would love to bring my family too, but I bet it would get exhausting. So it really is a "dream" job :)
Something in publishing like an editor or something. Or maybe a professional book reviewer or a writer.
Post a Comment