Scott and I had been keeping our eyes open for a bigger car for a couple of months. No, this is not a pregnancy announcement. But, we are looking to expand our family soon. Our Subaru was great for the two kids, but no way could fit three car seats. We wanted to get a car that our family could grow into and would be functional for us for at least the next five years. We weren't looking at buying so soon, but we came across a great deal. A deal that was really too good to pass up. So, we welcome our GMC Acadia to the family.
I love it! The kids absolutely love it. Taydens favorite place to sit is the very very back on the 3rd row. He has his own space, but can be hard to hand stuff to. The other day I told him I couldn't reach him because he was too far away. His reply, "Well, just throw it!" Haha. Beckett loves looking out the windows. Scott and I love the space and functionality.
We've only had it for a couple of weeks, but so far it has been fantastic.
Plus, we have space for 3 more car seats!
Haha. Just kidding, Scott!
3 comments:
so cute! I'm so jealous. Can't wait to have a car just like this. Our three carseats are rather snug in our Honda Accord! haha.
My mom has this car and I LOVE it!!! I always plot to steal it whenever I drive it, but then I realize I would have to drive 24 hours to make it to Ohio and I end up leaving it with her :) Glad you like it!
Sweet ride! We wud love a 3 row vehicle, even if its just to tote around other adults on date night! Now you guys will be the cool carpooling couple...jealous!
Post a Comment