Sunday, March 11, 2012

MIA

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't blog in eight whole days. I have good reason though: The FLU! I know, we just got over the cold crap--but this week we were hit with the nasty influenza. Poor Tayden got it first. Probably from the one time he touched an un-sanitized Walmart cart. He had the pukes for a few days and passed it on to mommy. Beckett got sick, but luckily missed out on the throw up part. B's main issue this week was teething. He got 3 new teeth, two of which were molars. 

Scott was fabulous during the whole thing. It's normally the 3 boys that get sick and I end up taking care of them. But this go around, Scott stepped up to the plate. He took care of kids, washed clothes, cleaned house, and so on and so on. It was a huge blessing having him here so I could rest and get better. 

Now, that we are on the mend, I fully intend on getting back on track this week. Tayden could do with much less TV. The house could stand to be cleaned--really cleaned. And the laundry is screaming to be folded. And maybe, just maybe--I'll post some pictures of the boys.

You're welcome, Grandma! 

2 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Not fun! I hope you guys are over all that yuckiness and can get feeling normal!

Lisa said...

YUCK! You poor family! And what a lucky lady to have such a wonderful man! PS - I loved the sleepy shopper. That's the best. :)