Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sissy Visits!

My sister came to visit for a few days. She flew in late Sunday evening a left this morning. One of the first things I told her was to remind me to take pictures. I am horrible at taking pictures when guests come, so I told her she had to tell me everyday to take at least three pictures. She never told me. I have ZERO pictures to show for her trip. What a disappointment. However, the visit was super successful and ultra fun.

Monday consisted of a trip to Costco, a 2 1/2 nap and dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. Yummers.
Tuesday we went to the Bellagio to check out the gardens and see the fountain show. Which turned out to be bust because they don't start until 3:00 and we were there at 1:00. Darn. We also headed to the Disney store where my sister spoiled the boys for Christmas. They are so lucky to have an aunt like her around.
Wednesday was our lazy day. We hung around in our PJ's and watched Polar Express. Then, JoDell and I went to see the Lion King at Mandalay Bay. It was amazing. The costumes were outrages. I loved every minute of it.

Even though her trip was short and we don't have any pictures, it was such a good time. It was the first time we have ever had 4 days to the just hang out as sisters. It was great to have her in our home. The boys loved having her here, probably as much as I did. 

It came and went too fast, but I am grateful she made the trip. Even if it was really just to see the Lion King! 
Love you, sis! 

2 comments:

Echo said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time! It's always so nice to have family visit! We love you both!

crzychef said...

I loved visiting you guys. Lion King was fun, but I enjoyed being with you guys the most. I can't wait to do it again!!