Saturday, July 30, 2011

wishing

I sure am wishing I could blog right now! Well, I'm blogging...but really blog a good post. But, I can't. Want to know why? I'm working on my talk for tomorrow. Yep, we got nailed by the bishop and have to speak tomorrow. So, am I procrastinator? No. I worked on my talk almost all week. Got most of it done actually. But late last night that darn divine intervention kicked in and I was prompted to take it my talk in a different direction. Don't you love that? No, seriously, I do. I LOVE that. I feel really passionate about it now, so I'm half way excited to speak. Hopefully, a good post will come soon. As for now, wish me luck! Or pray for me. Either on works really!

1 comment:

Echo said...

Wish we could be there. You'll do great! Love ya!