Thursday, September 23, 2010

Had a Good Day.

Today was perfect. Not only for Tayden who got to get up close and personal with a tractor, but for me too. Let me tell you what made today so great.
  • 7:30 am-I wake up to hear Tayden stirring in his crib, but than a miracle...he falls back asleep.
  • 8:00 am-Scott resets his alarm for 15 extra minutes of cuddle time. My favorite.
  • 8:30-Tayden wakes up, runs into my room showering me hugs and kisses.
  • 10:00-11:30 am-Shopping with my mom. I bought a pair of maternity pants and two maternity tank tops. I was also spoiled by my mother who bought me a pair of pants and a shirt. Tayden was so great while we were shopping. I am treally trying to teach him to stay close to mommy and walk on his own before the baby comes. He did so great today. He pushed his limit once or twice, but no more than that. Everytime I told him he was too far he came running back. He seriously listened like a champ today.
  • 12:00- Lunch with NO food throwing. Tayden tends to throw his food when he is done if you don't catch him in time. Today, he said done and that was it.
  • 1:00-2:30-Shorter nap than normal, but woke up with a happy happy baby.
  • 3:00-6:00 Dropped the car off to get new tires and hung out with my mom until it was done. Went to Walmart and the mall, and again Tayden walked like a champ. Plus, we got to see a tractor in the mall parking lot and heaven knows my boy loves him a tractor.
  • 6:00-8:30- Hung out with Scott and Tayden. Nothing better than chillin' with the boys.
  • 9:00-Put a baby to bed with zero crying.
  • Current-Laying on the couch feeling an extremely active little boy move in my belly.

Today was seriously such a great day. Tayden was a pure joy. He talked non stop and when he finally did for half a second it was to laugh. He was listening to everything I said and never threw a fit. I was extremely proud. I am not saying this to brag by any means. Just as a reminder of how great he is on days that he isn't that great. haha. Today made all the other pull your hair out days worth it. Now, lets see if the luck continues on to tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Yay! This post made me smile, I'm glad you had such a great day!! :)

Echo said...

How exciting! Can you teach me those tricks for a five year old? We are so excited to see you. Gracie misunderstood and thought Grandma was coming today. She kept saying, "You said so." Like that was going to make you guys get here sooner, how I wish!