Recently, after much contemplation and thought, I decided I was ready to become a Boise State University fan. Scott has always been a fan and it was just due time for me to join. So Saturday was my first true Game Day and we had a little party at Scotts parents, complete with muddy buddies and chips and salsa. It was super fun. Its amazing how much more I enjoyed the game since I actually understood what was going on. Now, its a family affair and I am not a football widow. Can't believe I have been missing out on all the fun.
Thanks Sharlee for letting us use your camera and being our photographer.
GO GO GO!
My Boise Boys
Love that little Smile.
Well, Tayden and I are off to Texas tomorrow. Its going to be a great week. Luckily, my mom, dad and sister are going so I will have some help with Little Mister. Can't wait to see my brother and his family. Pictures to come soon.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
I finally understand football (for the most part).. but cant stand watching it on TV. I prefer watching people I know, and actually being there. So good for you!! Have so much fun in Texas! We will get together when you get back!
Post a Comment