There is a reason that...
...My blog has been lacking some serious content.
...I miss my brother and his family more than ever.
...I miss my brother and his family more than ever.
...My house looks like a natural disaster.
...I have been keeping my husband on his toes.
...My perspective has become more eternal.
...Tayden keeps getting bigger.
...My mind is racing.
...My eyes never quite crying.
...The anticipation for the future is unbearable.
...I want new clothes.
...My brain seems to be confused.
...My hormones are raging.
...I have zero energy.
...I am happier than ever.
And the reason is:
I AM PREGNANT!!!
I am just 3 days shy of being 12 weeks pregnant. I am due February 5th, only 11 days after Taydens second birthday! We weren't anticipating on getting pregnant quite so quickly, but are extremely happy to be blessed with another little babe.
...I have been keeping my husband on his toes.
...My perspective has become more eternal.
...Tayden keeps getting bigger.
...My mind is racing.
...My eyes never quite crying.
...The anticipation for the future is unbearable.
...I want new clothes.
...My brain seems to be confused.
...My hormones are raging.
...I have zero energy.
...I am happier than ever.
And the reason is:
I AM PREGNANT!!!
I am just 3 days shy of being 12 weeks pregnant. I am due February 5th, only 11 days after Taydens second birthday! We weren't anticipating on getting pregnant quite so quickly, but are extremely happy to be blessed with another little babe.
15 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations!
congrats!!!!
Congratulations Stacey! That is super exciting :)
Congratulations, Stacey! You will have quite the adventure coming your way with two little ones I am sure. What a wonderful blessing though!
I am so glad you let everyone know! I should copy and paste that to my blog. Change the "brother" to "everyone" and minus the prego part and add the stress of buying a home! We sure love you guys!
I am so glad you let everyone know! I should copy and paste that to my blog. Change the "brother" to "everyone" and minus the prego part and add the stress of buying a home! We sure love you guys!
Oh my goodness Stacey I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations! You guys sure make beautiful babies:)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck!
Congrats to your little family! that is so exciting, and I'm happy for you guys!
(and thanks for the carseat info . . . we appreciate it;)
Congrats you guys! What a wonderful blessing to add to your family!
Congrats you guys! What a wonderful blessing to add to your family!
YAY! I'm so happy for you Stace! Congrats!
this is so wonderful! congratulations!
SO excited for you Stacey! Your Tayden is so cute and I am sure that you next child will be as well!
What exciting news! SO excited for you to find out what it's going to be!
Post a Comment