Well, since word is out...I thought it would be an appropriate time to announce we have had another change of plans. Scott has switched his schooling program and will be graduating in May 2011! He is looking seriously into a company that deals with research and development of military weapons and this program will allow him to get a job with them, if everything goes smoothly. The other program he was going into would have let him work for the same employer, but now he is on the fast track. He is in summer school right now, then has 2 more semesters and voila...he will be a graduate! I am so proud him. He has worked harder than I have ever seen him work, and somehow manages to have time for everything else, including one high maintenance wife. So, with these changes it is inevitable that we will be relocating our family. Some days its terrifying and some days I can't wait to see where life takes us (Nevada, Utah, Colorado,?...all strong possibilities) and what adventures we will have. But, as long as he is with me, no matter where we go will be home!
5 comments:
It is a scary thought of where you will be and how far away will you be! But, so exciting he is that close to being done. Yay!
Congrats and good luck!!! We need to have a BBQ before you move!
What a go-getter! thats so cool for ya'll and hopefully it all works out for you guys :)
But I will miss ya when you move :/
very exciting!! I thought it would be a lot harder to move away from Pocatello. We're 10 hours from family, and we miss them a lot, but it's been really good for us. We've gotten closer as a couple, and for grandparents there's always Skype, Cam thinks it's so cool to see his grandparents on the computer.
HA!! I thought you were announcing another baby!!
I'm routing for Colorado!! I could use a friend from home out here!!!! :)
Post a Comment