Friday, December 4, 2009

Really? Is this neccessary?

Tayden is officially 10 months old! I can't believe how fast time has flown. A year ago I was having my baby shower and anxiously awaiting my little bundle of joy. While Tayden is totally still my bundle of joy (probably now more than ever), he is into absolutely everything! I walked out of the bathroom the other day for just a minute and came back to find:

(I didn't realize the picture was blurry until now. Sorry. I took it with my phone which most likely had a little finger print on the camera....did I mention he loves my phone too?)

Neat! I cleaned up the toilet paper and decided to throw it away in the kitchen garbage so the Destructor wouldn't pull it out of the trash. I came back and:

(Again a little blurry.)
He had pulled my makeup off the top of the toilet and managed to empty most the bag. Really? I was gone less than 30 seconds. I just laughed at how mobile this little bug is. Nothing in my home is safe anymore. Except for the Christmas Tree. Tayden is not too fond of the Tree, which is fine by me.

While I was uploading this pictures from my phone I came across one more I wanted to share:


This is how Tayden sits every time we go to Walmart. I guess he has caught on that Walmart is hardly ever a short trip, so he might as well get comfy! HaHa. Cute kid.

I know I am constantly saying how much Tayden is into things, or all I do is chase him, or how hard he is to keep up with. But in all honesty, I love it. I love every minute of being a mom and watching my son grow. It is the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. Tayden is such a happy baby and a pleasure to be around. This has been the best stage for me so far. He is getting smarter everyday and is so fun. I can't imagine what Scott and I did to deserve such a great little boy.

3 comments:

Echo said...

I love it! Such a little trouble maker. By the way, you will learn to just neatly fold the excess toilet paper and tuck it back into the roll. Otherwise you might as well flush $10, $20 bucks a month away. Trust me, this won't be the last time he finds the toilet paper interesting. Hope everything is going well for you two, and we will talk to ya soon.

Lisa said...

So true!!! They are so fast at getting into things!!! Sara did the same thing!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

haha! He is just too cute to even get mad at! He acts like an angel whenever I'm around him!