Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was awesome this year. We were very spoiled and blessed. We gave some great gifts and received even better ones. However, the older I get the more my focus changes. I look forward to a day full of family. There is nothing...NOTHING, better than hanging out with people you love. This year was bittersweet for me. It was my first Christmas without my big brother. (Minus his mission) It was difficult to not have him and his family with us. We thought about them all day, and Scott even made a Santa call to my nephew, which was awesome. The sweet part was having our baby boy with us. Having a child during Christmas is a special thing. I can't help but think of Mary this time of year and everything she went through. I can't help but look at Tayden and see the greatest gift from God. Christmas in my love of Christ and his love for my family. With that said, here are a few pictures of the day:

Tanner got a new 'Polly' for Christmas. It just so happens to be Taydens favorite toy too!

Scott got me this beautiful chair for our room. He did such a good job!

Me sitting on my new chair from my parents. Yes, a table came too!

Scott opening a gift from his sister. Funny thing, it was our video, she was just returning it!

The perfect table! We love it!

It's back! Taydens hair is finally long enough for a mohawk again! Woo Hoo!

*Side note: Any other Glee fans out there? I got the soundtracks, AMAZING!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I can't wait to read about all your wonderful new memories and see your timeless pictures!

2 comments:

Echo said...

Oh we miss you! It sounds like you guys had a great time. I love the pictures and I will get my up ASAP. Love ya!

Melissa The Beautiful said...

Tayden is such a cutie! And I love your table...so pretty!

P.S. I love Glee! I agree the soundtrack is AMAZING!!