Monday, July 13, 2026

Gracies Mission Call

 

Justin, Echo, Coda, and Gracie came to Idaho Falls for a few days. Coda and Gracie came a few days early to spend some time with us, and it was wonderful. My favorite part was taking Gracie garment shopping before she took her endowment out. It was such a special experience to help her prepare for the temple in a small way. 

She took out her endowment while she was here, surrounded by family. After the temple, she read her mission call. She announced she was going to Brazil, Sao Paulo. Specifically serving in the visitors center. I am so happy for her. I cried and cried, and she opened her call. The boys made fun of me, saying if I was crying now, wait until Tayden opens his call. They're right. This feels like the warm-up for missionary mom life, and as great as it is, it's going to be so hard. 

It was wonderful having my whole family together. I loved watching them play and interact. We miss the Mennears all the time, but it just makes their visits that much sweeter! 






No comments: