Scott and I hit a new level of parenting over the weekend. We both had big things we wanted to do with friends and we both were able to go! We left the kids at home most of Saturday, and they did great! The house was a bit messier than I would have liked, but they were alive and happy! I can't believe we are at the point where we can really leave the kids. We leave them for date night and other errands around town, but this was different. I went hiking with friends at Grand Targhee and Scott was in Montana golfing.
The hike was great. It was wonderful to spend the day with friends outdoors. We had great conversations and pushed our bodies! I loved every minute of it. We did the same hike last year, on the same weekend, so I think we have a tradition forming. One that I am very happy about!
Scott went on an overnighter to Montana and golfed two courses. He didn't play well, but he had lots of fun. Which, in my opinion, is much more important! I love that he was able to go!






No comments:
Post a Comment