This summer felt so short! Usually, by back to school, the kids and I are ready for summer to end. But this year, I wasn't quite there. I wanted to keep them home a little bit longer. However, the day came and they all did great.
Cache and Ky started the day and headed to Woodland Hills Elementary at 7:45. They didn't need me at all and asked them to just drop them off at the parent drop-off loop. I thought I would be okay with it, but I wasn't! I just couldn't not watch them walk into their first day, so snuck onto the playground and watched them. They found their friends and ran to their new classrooms without looking back.
Beckett helped them pick out their first-day outfits. They were so cute in their matching Jordan shirts!
Tayden and Beckett went to school later in the morning. A new school for both of them and they did great. Beckett started at Sandcreek Middle School and Tayden started at Hillcrest High School. It's crazy to me that I have a high schooler! They both did great on their first days and I am so proud of who they are becoming.






No comments:
Post a Comment