These are the wonderful sisters I serve with in the Stake Primary Presidency. Traci Hansen, Deena Burke (president), and JoAnn Neff. Its incredible how quickly I came to love them and the children in our stake. I've only been in this calling for a couple of months, but I feel so settled and welcome in this calling. I know I am meant to be here. As a presidency we have attended ward conferences, helped with the Stake Primary choir, and have worked together to put together a stake initiative to help with the youth programs. I feel useful and connected in this calling. In these short months, this calling has helped my individual scripture study and prayer. It has helped me find more teaching moments with my children and given me confidence moving forward with school. I love this calling and am so grateful that I have had the chance to serve in this capacity.

No comments:
Post a Comment