Sunday, July 24, 2022

Get It Done Party

Tayden is taking an online summer course for high school credit, in hopes that it frees up his schedule a little bit when he's older. It has been rough and getting him to do the work has been like pulling teeth. The course has been quite challenging and has required a lot of effort. His friends are taking it too and were struggling as well, so I hosted a get-it-done party last week. The boys golfed in the morning, then came over for a pancake breakfast. We had loads of snacks, ordered pizza, and I walked them through the school work for the next five hours,.After they worked for a while, they went out back and mowed a little golf green and chipped for a bit. They got a lot done and we had fun doing it. I love having friends in our home. 







 

No comments: