Sunday, May 22, 2022

Graduation

 Should I warn you that his post is going to be sappy? Because it is. Scott graduated college!! I can not tell you how proud I am of this man. When we got married almost 16 years ago, I could quickly tell that school was not his thing. Which made this day all the sweeter. He has worked tirelessly to get to this point. Balancing a family, work, needy wife, church callings, and life was nothing less than challenging, but he did it so well. Scott has always provided for us. I have never had to worry about whether or not he would be bringing home a paycheck. I've never questioned if he was going to take us to church. He has worked hard so that I can stay home and raise our children. He has been the rock that our family foundation is built on. Our constant, our support, our heartbeat. He has provided this beautiful life that I get to be a part of, and I will never be able to thank him enough for that. 

Watching his hard work pay off as he walked across that stage, my heart swelled. I felt like I was literally going to burst with pride. He did it! All the hard classes, late nights, frustration, and time paid off. I love my husband and I'm so grateful I am here to celebrate these victories with him. 












No comments: