Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Becketts Birthday

 On January 24th, Bedkett turned 11! Honestly, I feel like he's been 11 forever! I don't know if it's his size or the enormous personality he has, but 11 didn't feel earth-shattering to me. He had a great day. I picked him up for lunch at Wendys and then he skipped school the rest of the day. It was a pretty low-key day. Natalee Snarr and I planned a surprise party for him and Brody, but we had to cancel because of a school event that most of the kids were attending. I told Beckett the mishap and that he could plan his own party. He promptly asked for a friend's day in Ashton. So this summer, we'll party with his friends. 

Beckett is the best! He has confidence coming out of his ears. He is whity, charming, and downright funny. He teases his brothers but is fiercely loyal to them. He can be mean to them, but nobody else can. He still loves basketball and football and anything that has to do with the outdoors. He got his mama's tender heart and feels emotions strongly. Life would not be the same without my Beckett Boy. 









No comments: