Tayden and Brody both caught a fish. Beckett didn’t pack his pole, so he was pretty bummed he didn’t get to fish. But, he was an excellent fish gutter and filleter. Then they all seasoned and wrapped the fish and cooked it over the fire. It was pretty tasty and I was so proud and impressed with those boys.
This picture is perhaps my favorite story of all. Beckett really wanted to use Tayden’s pole, but Tayden said no. Beckett was pretty hurt and upset and Tayden genuinely felt bad. He apologized to Beckett and Beckett reluctantly accepted. I told them to hug it out, as always, but Beckett wasn’t feeling it. This is how their hug looked. They both came up with smiles on their faces.
This is about as far as Tayden got gutting the fish before his little brother took over.
I love that our boys have the opportunity to live this life style. They love it. It suites them. And I love watching them learn and grow. I’m so excited for the upcoming camping season and the adventures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment