Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sledding

The snow has been scarce this winter. We've had some here and there, but not as much as years past. This weekend, we had a bit of a snowstorm and took advantage while  we could. We pulled the boys around on the yeti and had a blast. 

We had two people inside the cab, two people in the bed of the yeti and two people being pulled on the sled. It was the best set up.











A word about our yeti, I LOVE it. I wasn't convinced we would benefit from a UTV when Scott started talking about it. And we certainly didn't "need" one. But it has turned out to be so fun, useful and such a blessing. It has taken us on summer adventures, hunting trips and up and down the mountains, and pulled us on winter sled rides. It has provided joy and family adventures that I will always cherish. 









 

No comments: