Wednesday, October 7, 2020

The Hammer

Taydens football team is in a funk this year. They’re going through some growing pains and haven’t been winning much. While I’m not a fan of losing, I'm not opposed to it either. I think there are valuable lessons to losing. It helps you be a gracious winner, it promotes humility and helps your work ethic among other things. Although the seasons been hard for the team, Tayden has had a great year! He has played incredible. He’s played 95% of every game, only coming out if he’s asking for a water break. His defensive game has been strong with some game saving tackles. He is also on offense this year. His blocking has been really good and he loves running the ball. He even got his first touch this year. It was incredible to watch. He is blossoming into a strong player and I love that his coaches are noticing too. He was awarded the tackling hammer after one of the best games I’ve watched him play. He’s a force on and off the field and I couldn’t
Be happier he’s mine. 









No comments: