We hung out at my parents and the older boys finished their school work for the day. When they were done they headed over to my grandmas for a fun project. My grandma Karlson has always been artistic and loves to share her passions with those she loves. I remember many times as a girl doing stained glass or painting with her. Now, I watch her share it with my boys and it warms my heart. They are working on glass paintings. Tayden got done with the first step, and the other boys aren’t too far behind. I love that we have these memories with her.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Flat Tire Adventure
The kids and I planned a quick afternoon trip to visit my mom and dad. We loaded up, got in the car and away we went. Not far into the trip, about 3 seconds past our driveway, I noticed a funny sound coming from the tire. We took a look and sure enough, I ran over a bolt in the road and my tire was quickly deflating. I called the tire shop and explained my situation. They were more than helpful and got us on our way in less than 30 minutes and even provided the kids with some entertainment as well. The boys were quite interested in the whole process and loved our extra adventure.



We hung out at my parents and the older boys finished their school work for the day. When they were done they headed over to my grandmas for a fun project. My grandma Karlson has always been artistic and loves to share her passions with those she loves. I remember many times as a girl doing stained glass or painting with her. Now, I watch her share it with my boys and it warms my heart. They are working on glass paintings. Tayden got done with the first step, and the other boys aren’t too far behind. I love that we have these memories with her.


We hung out at my parents and the older boys finished their school work for the day. When they were done they headed over to my grandmas for a fun project. My grandma Karlson has always been artistic and loves to share her passions with those she loves. I remember many times as a girl doing stained glass or painting with her. Now, I watch her share it with my boys and it warms my heart. They are working on glass paintings. Tayden got done with the first step, and the other boys aren’t too far behind. I love that we have these memories with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment