Cache was the first to get out. Kindergarten has their last day the day before the older kids, so we got to have one full day celebrating Cache and his achievements. He did so well in kindergarten! We were blessed enough to have Ms. Kirby again, which makes the year a shoe-in for awesomeness. Cache excelled in reading and is going through books faster than I can shake a stick at. Being the social kid he is, he loved playing with his friends and seeing everyone at school. He can't wait to eat lunch and school and ride the bus home with his big brothers next year.
Kyle was a proud brother. After the program was over, he enthusiastically told Cache, "Good job Cachee!! You're the best kindergarten kid!!" As we walked out to the car, Ky proudly put his arm around his big brother. I can't believe he's my next kindergarten kid. At least I have one more year to prepare.
The older boys were next and had as equally as wonderful day. They did great in school this year and grew more than I could have ever imagined. Both excelled in school and physically matured a lot. I am most proud of how kind and well behaved these boys are. Don't get me wrong, they are goofy and can be a bit out of control, but they are kind and polite and listen to their superiors.
My awesome friend, Kristie Denning, threw an incredible end of year party for the kids. She had donuts, games and water balloons. The water fight lasted most the day, so she ended up providing pizza for lunch as well. The party was just what I need to get into the spirit of summer. We have the best neighborhood kids around and I just know the boys are going to have a blast over the next three months.
WELCOME SUMMER!!











No comments:
Post a Comment