Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Catching up

Now that my blog is up and working (it had a little bug), its time for me to catch up. And boy do I have things to catch up on. 

ONE
The first thing, that I never ever EVER want to forget, is Kyle singing "I am a Child of God" to my parents. He sang his own version that went something like this, 

I am a child of God
And he has sent me here.
Has given me and earthly home
With parents KIND OF WEIRD 


TWO
The kids are getting older and we have started to pick up board games. Its a fun opportunity to bond with our kiddos and get them talking. My favorite lately has been Jenga. All the kids, even Ky, love Jenga and are pretty good at it. Although, I love playing with Tayden because we can really tease each other and talk trash without anyones feelings getting hurt. 


THREE
The fireplace is coming right along. Scott is doing such a good job. Seriously, it looks professional. Its beyond gorgeous and way better than I could have ever imagined. Our front room looks like a completely different house. 










































FOUR
Since Scott was working on a project, I figured I need one too. So I painted and wallpapered our bedroom. Its not as professional as my perfectionist husband, but I sure think its pretty. 


FIVE
We took Luna to see her mama, Remi. Turns out they still have a connection. Remi was in major mom mode over our 96 pound baby. 



SIX
I don't purchase school portraits, but I sure love to take pictures of them so I can document them.




SEVEN
We're having the best spring break. I took away all electronics, minus TV, and the boys are doing great. We're having wonderful lazy mornings and then playing outside in the beautiful weather the rest of the day. One thing the boys really wanted to do was visit my mom at her school. We packed lunches and ate in her office. She gave us a tour of the school and then the boys played in the gym for about an hour with the PE equipment. It has been the highlight of our break so far. 

No comments: