Sunday, December 2, 2018

Snowy Kyle

It’s no secret I’m quite enamored with Kyle. Being the youngest, I find myself completely smitten with him and all the cute things he’s doing. Winter has been quite fun for him, especially with the snow. Even the littlest bit we have. No matter how many times I tell him how cold it is, he decides how cold it really is for himself. I swear the child feels no cold.  But, I never let him play for long unless he’s appropriately dressed. This morning he was adamant on shoveling the grass instead of the walk so he could still make rabbit prints on the driveway. 











After playing without warm clothes, he decided snow clothes aren’t such a bad idea. He always laughs when he puts them on and tells me how fat he is. This particular morning was my favorite. The Christmas music was blaring, I was washing windows, and he was playing out in the snow “fixing his engine”. 





It’s been fun watching him explore the magic of the Christmas season. He was quite confused about the Christmas tree and why we had to have it up before Christmas Day. Now he’s accepted that part and is excited watching the gift pile grow each day. 

I’m grateful to watch this last child unfold the winter world! I watched my other boys and loved it equally, but knowing this will be last time I witness it, I’m watching it that much closer and loving it that much more. 

No comments: