Monday, August 27, 2018

School 2018

The first day of school was a hit! All three boys woke up in great moods and super ready to go. Even Beckett who puts on a tuff front about hating school was excited. 



Tayden has Mr. Adams this year. To be honest, I was less than thrilled when I heard. Mr. Adams has a reputation for being a lazy teacher and picking on kids. However, after being on probation and a couple of other things, this is supposed to be his comeback year. And since we have been praying for open minds and non judgmental hearts, we’ve decided to withhold all judgements until we can make our own. Tayden said his first day went well and is looking forward to tomorrow, regardless of the 8/17 boy to girl ratio. 



Beckett has Ms. Hart. She a sarcastic Texan who has mixed reviews from other parents. But again,  we are keeping our minds open and withholding all judgments until we can make our own. He came home today thrilled about how nice she was. Fingers crossed it stays that way! 



Cache has been counting down the days until kindergarten. He woke up in a great mood and ready to start the day. He had a  wonderful first day and has loads of little friends in his class. He wasn’t the least bit nervous and walked into school like a pro. Honestly, he didn’t even wait for me to get out of the car before he headed to his line. 









Unfortunately, after school was a little rough. He said he wasn’t feel too good and went downhill fast. He spiked a fever, got really tired and had a belly ache. He even fell asleep on the couch a few times. I’m crossing my fingers its a quick bug and he’ll be ready for school in the morning.



Kyle wasn’t quite sure what to do without his brothers. But we had a fun morning. He played while I “mom clean Monday-ed” all the boys room for them while they were at school. (On mondays they have to clean their room to my standard) They were thrilled to be done with the job when they got home. 



I’m a bit nervous for the year, but I’m keeping the faith that it’s going to be great!! 




No comments: