Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bloopers

My kids have been saying funny things lately and I keep telling myself to write them down before I forget them. So real quick today, while I have a quiet minute, here are some funny quotes!

Tayden:
While standing by my parents new fire place, "This is so warm! Its evaporating all the swimming water from my ears. Finally! I can hear again!!" Mind you, swimming lessons was three days earlier.

Beckett:
After watching Star Wars he told me he didn't like "Princess Slaya". I explained to him her name was Princess Leia. He said, "No. Its Princess Slaya, because she slays everyone!"

Cache:
We were eating suckers in the car and Beckett kept chewing him. I said, "Beckett, they are called suckers, not biters. They are to suck, not bite". A few minutes later Cache said, "They aren't lickers either, Tayden!" Tayden had been licking his and Cache was not having it.

No comments: