First off, we've enjoyed Luna. Like, really really enjoyed Luna. She has been so fun! She is patient with the kids and catching on really well. She's potty trained, knows how to sit and is learning to come. Her and Tanner aren't friends yet, but that will change with time. We love our Lady Luna.
We spent one morning at the church playing basketball. It was as good for our souls as it was for our bodies.
Another morning was spent at iJump. It's a big trampoline warehouse with foam pits. The kids loved it. It was awesome having Kyle enjoy it so much. It gives me a little glimpse into the next stage of life and it looks amazing.
We've also enjoyed the snow. As I said, we got a ton of it.
I even got in some really good mom time this break. I had a lunch date with Jodie and a girls night with Jodie and Heather.
And a date with my main squeeze. Scott finally gave into the idea of a pedicure!
And while we had to wait a loooong time to get them done, it was so fun. And Scott traded in his troll feet for a nice new shiny pair! Any time alone with my husband is a good time.
It's been a fun break and has gone entirely too fast. We have three days left, but I'm sure it will fly by.









No comments:
Post a Comment