Tuesday, September 6, 2016

New

We've had lots of new going on this week. 

First up, I got braces!! I'm thrilled. As uncomfortable and painful they are, not to mention hideous, I am excited to get my teeth back in order. They have bothered me for years and I am glad to be getting them fixed. I feel like a walking mouth and like that's all people can see when I am talking, but I have vowed to not let them hold me back. It's definitely taking some getting used. 


The second and my favorite...our new Van!! 


We have been debating whether or not we really wanted to embark on the van-venture, but finally gave into the convenience of the ultimate family car. It has been life changing. I can not tell you how much I love this car. The automatic sliding doors, trunk space, reclining seats and little mom features like the trash bag holder are my favorite. Scott loves the gadgets like push button start, backup camera and touch screen. The kids love it too and think it's just the coolest car on the block. Beckett especially finds it comfy. 


We're all so happy with it. 

The last new thing of the week. Possibly more exciting then the van, Cache started Joyschool!! We are doing a neighborhood co-op and Cache couldn't be happier to be doing school with his little buddies. He did great today and can't wait to have school at our house. 

Cache went to school in his favorite hole jeans. It's going to be a sad day when these pants don't fit anymore....which is getting closer. 


Ky had to get in on the picture fun. Cutest little brothers! 

It's crazy to think I've got three in "school". How fun it's been entering this new stage of life. Which is actually my favorite new thing of all. 






No comments: