Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Tree Sleep Over

Well, the strep throat is gone. And shortly after it left, like a day after, the cold settled in. Everyone except me and Beckett had a rough go with a head cold. Then, cue yesterday, and Beckett and I woke up with the crud. I am really ready to be healthy again and hoping that we get better for Christmas. 

One positive thing over the past week is the sleep overs by the Christmas Tree. I've let the boys sleep out by the tree since Winter Break started. They have loved it. Alot. The picture is really blurry, but Tayden and Beckett fell asleep holding hands. They used to do that all the time and it warmed my heart seeing them do it again. 


I keep waiting for things to settle down, but then I realized that I have been waiting for that to happen for the past almost nine months. I think it finally hit that this pace is my new normal. Things are always busy and crazy and hectic, but I  love it. 

Heres to two more nights by the tree! 



No comments: