The kids got a little bored of fishing so while Scott and I cleaned up, my mom and Grandma took the boys to the beach portion of the lake. They failed to tell my mom they couldn't play in the water and got soaking wet. I flew off the handle and acting quite rashly. I'm actually way disappointed in myself and how much I lost my cool. But, we made it out in one piece and had a good time fishing. So we concentrated on the positive for the day and moved on. I have learned a lesson though. Keep a change of clothes for everyone in the car for everyone at all times.
I really love my people.
Best picture I could get of the boys. I've learned to take what I can get.
Love his little foot.
Checking out the dead fish.
Cache loves selfies. And I love taking them with him.
Dad doing his thing.
Ky crashed half way through.















No comments:
Post a Comment