Sunday, July 5, 2015

Extra special 4th

Not only did we celebrate the Fourth of July this weekend, but we got to see our good friends the Gage's. They came to spend some time with Matts parents, who happen to live about 30 minutes North of us. We were so excited to see them and true to form I cried the minute I saw Cori. I am just so blessed to have such amazing friends. We spent the evening catching up and enjoying each others company. 

Zach is 4 weeks older than Kyle. 

Jackson and Beckett did joy school together. B could not have been more excited to see his Las Vegas buddy. When I asked to take a picture, the little boys stepped in too. 

Between the two families, we have seven boys! Tayden 6, Kyle, Tyler 2, Cache 2, Jackson 5, Zachary, Beckett 4. 


We had such a great time with the guys are are so grateful they took the time out of their vacation to come see us. Forever friends are the best! 

The next morning we got up and headed to inkom for the traditional parade and BBQ. Its never disappointed before and this year was no different. The kids loved the candy parade and playing and grandma and grandpa greats house. I love spending time on their property. It's the place that called me back to idaho life. I love it out there. 

Annual July 4th picture.






Tanner, the old pup. He had a rough week last week and we were waiting for his last days. But he pulled through. He's a good boy. 












Sweet cousin Aimslee. 

Ky had the best nap. Doesn't it look dreamy? 

We spent some time exploring the creek too, which is one of the boys favorite things to do. 


And it wasn't long before they changed into swim suits and started hunting for fish. 





Then we headed to my parents and enjoyed a nice relaxing evening. After a long day of running and playing outside, it was nice to have the reprieve of my parents home. We painted rocks, watched American Ninja Warrior, and did some fireworks with the neighbors. My dad smoked the most delicious ribs and my kids ate like they hadn't seen food in days. I put down the camera and just enjoyed the evening, so no pictures from the Mennear household. 

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays and definitely my favorite tradition and the Gage's made it extra sweet this year. We couldn't have asked for anything better. 

































No comments: