Last week I got a text from a mom in our ward saying it was her sons birthday Wednesday and he got to pick one friend to join their family to celebrate his birthday. Carson chose Tayden. They spent the day playing at the children's museum, then off to the Lego store and out to dinner at cafe rio. Tayden had such a great time. He was a little nervous about spending the whole afternoon with another family, but the minute we dropped him off he was a bundle of excitement.
His mother on the other hand, was a bit weepy. Okay, not really weepy, but it was some eye opener. This kid is growing up and there is nothing I can do to stop him. I'm excited to share in his new adventures, but wish I could hold him tight a little bit longer. First stop big boy birthdays, next kindergarten.
No comments:
Post a Comment