This is the only picture I took while we were in Blackfoot. My wonderful cousin, Kelsey, giving me a shellac manicure in the backyard while the kids played. Few things about my day in Blackfoot. 1. My cousins are amazing. Truly some of the best moms, women and friends. All 3 sisters live within 20 minutes of each other and have regular play dates with their 9 kids. They are like a village raising these children. They work so well together and have such a neat dynamic. I have never seen more loving and patient mothers in all my life. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by these beautiful girls. 2. My kids love the country. I don't think they've ever seen so much grass to run and play on outside of a park. Between the full size tramp, the swimming pool set up, the swing set, the barn, the bunnies and their cousins--My boys were in heaven. We literally spent all day playing. It was great, but heartbreaking at the same time. It's hard to see the sheer joy on their faces and know it's something you can't offer at home. I'd love more than anything to move to a place where my kids can run free and wild. I love Las Vegas, but I love space too.
Tayden has a minor major obsession with big dogs. This is my parents neighbors dog, Boone, and I found about 9000 pictures of him on my phone.
Muddy monsters. I weeded they played. Win for everyone.
The spent this morning setting up army guys in the rice desert with jenga block forts. Good boys having too much fun.
This trip is going too fast and I still feel like I have things to do and people to see. I'm grateful we have this opportunity to come to Idaho every summer and spend a couple of weeks in the fresh air, doing fun things and rubbing shoulders with people we love.





No comments:
Post a Comment